The safety of our students is of greatest importance to all of us at Crim School, especially when children are arriving at school in the morning and being dismissed from school in the afternoon.
To assist you in providing for the safety of our children, please observe the detailed guidelines included within the Crim School Handbook Addendum found here.
*** If you are planning to pick your child up at dismissal, please complete the following survey to receive a family car tag. This car tag must be displayed during arrival and dismissal. If you are planning to send your child(ren) on the bus, you do not need to complete the survey.
- If you are ever taking home a student other than your own child, the office must have written permission from the student's parent/guardian allowing you to sign out their child.
- Please do not make a habit of pulling your child out of school before dismissal. This impacts learning, as well as disrupts the classroom routines. Early releases should be for emergencies only. They are recorded on the student's official attendance record, and you must provide a reason.
- Walkers must be signed out and picked up from the main lobby (on the side opposite the awning).
- Parents of walkers are required to complete additional dismissal paperwork and return immediately prior to the beginning of school.
- There will be school small vans parked along the curb between the front loop and the front parking lot.
- Remember that the front parking lot is for staff only. Parents should not park there when dropping off or picking up.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation at the start of the school year. Within the first week, our routines become established and efficient. We appreciate your attention to these safety rules. Please contact the main office should you have any questions.
Mrs. Kelliann TenKate, Principal